Monday, November 25, 2013

On the Table

I really enjoy trying new recipes each week and would love to share with you all some of my favorites. Maybe this can turn into a weekly event, we will see!




This was the best pick me up between breakfast and lunch, so dense and rich. I only used 1 cup of sugar and could have used less (it calls for 3). I also had extra batter, which made about 4 muffins. We will be making this one again! 


I started day dreaming about these bad boys the day after we made them. The pancetta really adds a smokey and salty flavor. The best part is they are super easy to make and perfect for the winter time. 


Quinoa is usually a dish we make at least once a week. This fall version, from Iowa Girl Eats, was delicious! The parmesan cheese on top really added to it. 



Enjoy! 
x



No comments:

Post a Comment