Saturday, September 21, 2013

Giving Credit Where Credit is Due

I have to give credit to bloggers out there... editing a blog is hard stuff! With no back ground at all and after many youtube videos I finally updated the look of my blog. 

I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite blogs that I follow regularly for inspiration on fashion, cooking, traveling and teaching! 

1. Cupcakes and Cashmere  - Best overall (okay I am little obsessed with Emily).
2. Atlantic-Pacific - Fashion tips from both sides of the coast 
3. Iowa Girl Eats - Great recipes, Ryan and I eat what her and her husband eat weekly! 
4. Joy the Baker - Beautiful baked goods that I wish I could make. 
5. First Grade Parade - I hope to have a classroom like this one day. 

Happy Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment