Sunday, January 26, 2014

Month of Rest

It's been awhile, really way too long. But similar to Brugge, I took a bit of a rest from blogging. Brugge is packed in December, with people everywhere -- to the point where they close the streets, only allowing buses. In January, most of the shops all close up for the month to give everyone some time off... so that's why I did, hehe! 

Here's a glimpse of what I have been doing this past month. 

Resolution update: 
  • I have NOT cracked my fingers. I can't believe it, Ryan can't either. This has been a bad habit since middle school. 
  • I just started reading Daring Greatly and feel like I have highlighted every page. "Wholehearted living is about engaging in our lives from a place of worthiness. It means cultivating the courage, compassion, and connection to wake up in the morning and think, No matter what gets done and how much is left undone, I am enough."
           
  • Spanish - I went to sign up for the course and it's dutch translated into spanish... so that's not happening. 
  • Photoshop - I just started a free course! I'll have a more in-depth post about what I have been learning! 

  • Squash is now on our plates a lot more, I've already made these 3 recipes 


Black Bean and Butternut Squash Quesadillas

I also sent some goodies to some of my high school girlfriends! Which is better than post cards, right? 





How are your new years resolutions going? 


No comments:

Post a Comment